“Animal Emotions” is an in-depth course structured over 4 modules dedicated to affective neuroscience that will help you develop a better relationship with your pets. The course helps you understand how behavior and emotional experiences affect personality, brain development and social skills.
In this first module we will delve into the biological basis of emotions to lay the necessary foundation to continue the course.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- Pet owners interested in exploring the emotional world of their friends. It doesn’t matter what animal you live with: we’ll talk about dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, rodents, and exotic species.
- For professionals who work with animals: trainers, veterinarians, Animal keepers. Each module, in addition to a basic part, includes in-depth sessions dedicated to “nerds” of behavior and animal training.
What we will talk about in this course:
- Emotions and behavior: why understanding emotions is important in working with animals
- The five Ps
- Emotional processes
- Chemical of emotions
- Physiology of emotions
- Hints of neuroanatomy
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
- Microlearning: short videos lasting between 2 – 10 minutes on course topics will be available
- Asynchronous lectures: course material for individual study
- Private group for interaction with the teacher
127€ VAT Included
Please note: if you need an invoice without VAT please don’t follow the online registration process but write us at email@example.com (price is 99€)
It is included:
- 6 weeks of course
- Course materials available h24 7/7
- Private group to interact with the teacher
- Course certificate
COURSE STARTS ON 01st FEBRUARY 2021
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes
Passionate about behavior, Roberta is a psychologist with an MSc in education and a specialty in criminology. She is completing an MSc in ethology and animal behavior. She collaborated with the Laboratory of Animal Cognition at the University of Trieste. She is a dog trainer specialized in detection and mantrailing. She taught all around Europe and United States. After attending many schools in the last 6 years she chose to follow the Scandinavian Working Dogs Institute. She has published the book "Mantrailing: a training handbook" and is working on two other titles.